Unmatched Performance, Uncompromising Quality, Unparalleled Value
Solarium is one of the leading commercial, industrial and utility solar EPC providers. We specialize in working with businesses, state and utility officials, and solar developers to meet their sustainability and renewable investment goals.
Our integrated, cross-functional project teams provide an all-inclusive approach to developing and managing large solar projects. We take care of it all—from proposal development to predesign to permitting to design to engineering and construction to pre-commissioning, commissioning, final inspection and interconnection. We offer integrated project development, EPC, financing, O&M services without involving multiple third party services. This approach has allowed us to generate efficiencies of scale that further drive down system costs.
As an EPC contractor, Solarium help its customers from concept design to commissioning of the plant that considers time, cost and quality parameters. The unique combination of highly skilled project management, highly qualified resources, engineering capabilities and a reputation as a quality builder has enabled our firm to compete in numerous utility scales SPV projects throughout the country.
Building for Long-Term Ownership
Our deep in-house construction experience means we can always deliver on our safety, quality and production commitments for utility and commercial customers. Just as we do for our own projects, Solarium provides engineering, procurement and construction (“EPC”) services for our partners and customers. We work directly with third-party developers and system owners, such as investors or utilities, making solar work for all of our partners. Being a manufacturer, we have honed deep relationships with top tier solar equipment suppliers, vendors and financial leaders to empower us to deliver innovative solutions at competitive cost structures at the highest quality possible.
Flexibility: We provide tailored solutions for every situation.
One contact: Development, planning, construction, sales, management – everything comes from a single source.
Partnership: Customers are partners and we always give our best.
Reliability: Contractual construction and implementation deadlines: 100% compliance, Performance ratio guarantee: best-possible operational results for your investment.
One partner – for all solutions
- Experienced and knowledgeable team of experts that work with you at every step of the project to give a delightful experience
- Convenient and reliable after-sales service
- Quality is our motto – so we only use best components available in the market matching international standards
- End-to-end solutions that start with designing of the system through installation and commissioning and also include O&M
- Responsibly working with you for smoothing of Government processes as required ranging from registration to inspections or testing.
- 25 years of performance warranty
- We are the manufacturers of Solar PV modules which contributes to more than 60% of the plant cost and 100% of reliability of the plant. We ensure that raw material procured for the solar modules is from the top trusted manufacturers of the world in their respective category to have best quality PV modules.
The One-Stop Solution For Your Solar Project
We offer you a single source for all development and project activities, from planning and design through to project construction and connection to the grid as well as maintenance and care of the complete solar power plants. One-stop shopping will provide you efficient delivery of turnkey solar power plants, and our integrated project management and system expertise will save you time and money with your project’s success.
Reliable EPC Contractor
Type of Solar Projects
With a robust manufacturing and engineering background, Solarium specializes in state-of-the-art solar project engineering, procurement, construction and operation. With roots in solar consulting, we are a vendor-independent system integrator developer and manufacturer, focusing on customized solar power plant solutions, ranging from RCC rooftops, metal-shed rooftops to elevated superstructure rooftops, that maximize performance and investor returns.